Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heads Up Vacuum packers available at Lidl

Heads Up Vacuum packers available at Lidl

I have just picked up Lidl latest offers and on Sunday 11th December vacuum packer 24.99 also deals on rolls of sealer bags. 3 year warranty so worth a punt.

D

Have they had them in before and has anyone tried one?

Very tempting though and a friend who claimed on LIDLs warranty on an Ice Cream maker earlier this year said that they were good about sorting a replacement.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyres View Post
    I have just picked up Lidl latest offers and on Sunday 11th December vacuum packer 24.99 also deals on rolls of sealer bags. 3 year warranty so worth a punt.

D

I've currentlygot one about 2 years old. Works fine for doing the odd deer and done in sensible cuts, probably wouldn't get a whole fallow haunch in it but a roe is OK. First thing to do is to staple the receipt to the inside of the box so you don't lose it, that way if it does break you can get your money back within the 3 year warranty. I had a trail cam which was left out 24/7 for just over 2 years and then started to leak. Took it back and got a refund right there.

I've been using one for the last 4-5 years. Still going strong but I might get another one if they are on offer again.

Thanks for the heads up ,on the Chrimbo list for her indoors to buy me
    she buys shoes i buy ,shooting,she stops buying shoes,il be amazed

The bags aren't that great (JML etc are much better and hold a seal longer from the same machine) but the sealers are good for the price.

I buy the rolls off ebay then you can make any size (within reason) bags you need.

Quote Originally Posted by 243varmint View Post
    I've been using one for the last 4-5 years. Still going strong but I might get another one if they are on offer again.
    Just keep the receipt...

I won't use one on meat. I prefer plastic wrap and a good paper wrap. Lasts years.~Muir

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit Country View Post
    Just keep the receipt...
    ;-)