Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Roe buck stalking 2017 season west sussex

Roe buck stalking 2017 season west sussex

This may seem a bit previous, but I already have bookings for the coming 2017 season in West Sussex. I am starting the cull in mid May and have limited openings available. Early booking is advisable and only two rifles can be taken for bucks.

Three areas to stalk, amounting to 2,700 acres, all stalking guided. Level 2 stalks undertaken at no extra charge.

Fees for 2017:
    Outing fee 80.00. Kill fee on yearling to 4 point cull bucks 50.00. Mature non medal 5/6 point bucks 120.00.
    Badly shot beasts (i.e. gut, haunch, saddle, or wounded and lost) will be charged for loss of venison.

Carcase may be purchased if required.

There may be a chance of one or possibly 2 medal quality beasts this coming season. Please PM for details.

PM for prices of medals and dates available.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Hi Malc. I will take an evening midweek in May please. Can do either 16th, 17th, 18th or 23rd, 24th, 25th. Whatever suites you best. I am with you Thursday so can sort money then.

Richie

Hi Richie,
    23rd May PM is is.

Thank you
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

It's in the diary. Thanks Malc

Hi Malcolm can you text me some dates please

Hello Malcolm, hope you are well, can you book me any weekday evening stalk May or early June?

Thank you everyone who has contacted me. Please bare with me as I have only just returned home. Having been away for a good many weeks I am still catching up with diary bookings so will be back in contact after Christmas. There are still a fair number of openings available so don't panic!!

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Dates filling quickly. Please call me or PM dates for those yet to get back to me. Weekdays open. I can take up to 2 clients stalking both with a guide each. Medal bucks may be available depending on the coming year and what I have around.

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

May almost booked, spaces still left in June and early July.

ZEISS PRO STALKER.