Armed response

ezzy6.5

I thought all the armed police are up north but as i pulled on the drive tonight i found out otherwise. imagine my suprise when i was greeted by 9 armed coppers in full riot gear. 2 lads in cuffs face down in the road. since then they have been multiplying now we have at least 5 dogs, 20 police and a dozen vehicles surrounding our house. as i look out through the window i can see 2 armed coppers hiding behind the bush on my drive (not very well hidden.
I wonder what is going on?

Ezzy

So are you going to finish this story or will i have to grow old before then??

BTW they avent sent all armed response up there they have to keep atleast a third in the primary location incase something happens closer to home!!

Well that was a fun evening.
I was over at Mike Norris's and was returning home in a bit of a rush, the .270 was in a slip on the back seat and a load of reloading gear was on the seat beside me. i overtook a pushbike and was zipping along when i noticed a blue light flashing behind me. B+++ock+ I thought here we go so i pulled over and the car shot past me (bear in mind i'm 20 miles away from my place) as i returned home i turned onto the road where i live and was met with the sight of about 4 Volvo's and the unmarked Vauxhall that had overaken me, several armed police and 2 dog handler. One of my Neighbors sons aged about 20 was being arrested along with another lad. as i pulled onto my drive i was met by about 5 armed police and a couple more dogs. apparently the local undesirables had had a fall out and a gun was involved. It was not a lot of fun trying to get me rifle into the house without being spotted. we had 2 armed police camped out in the garden untill about midnight. let me tell you, these boys need to pay a bit more attention to muzzle awareness.

The lad they arrested is home now?

Ezzy

I'd have got out. Walked away from the car. Called one of them over and said, I'm a FAC holder (They can check this out within seconds over the radio). I've been shooting and I'm taking my rifle out of the car. Nothing to worry about then. Being sneaky about things may not have been wise.

Back