Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New here from Germany/Sweden/Spain :-)

New here from Germany/Sweden/Spain :-)

Hi all together,

my name is Wolfgang, German Citizen, also living, working and hunting abroad in Sweden and Spain (Catalunya). I am quite new to hunting (bout 5 years) while myself I am not so much quite new but never mind that. I owe and of course have registered several rifles in the two countries but still search somehow for „my“ perfect rifle. In the moment I hunt mainly Boar in areas that need fast shots on shorter distances. For that I use a Sauer 303 with a Aimpoint H2 which works fine but it A gets heavy when waiting some hours for the game and B I cannot take it apart to clean and maintain - what I did not need but also I do not like. Now I bought a Remington 700 because of the zillions of accessories available. Want to try if I can build „my“ rifle from that system and thats how I came to your forum. Just to read about others experiences.

Thanks

Wolfgang

North Eastern Victoria Australia Mitta Mitta Sambar country.
    Deer Dog Available
    Welcome to the world of knowledge Wolfgang.
    04-07-2018, 19:32I must admit i read a lot of john's dog posts above and just cringe when i read them .........Countryboy 04-07-201804-07-2018, 19:32

It amazes me as to how many Aussies are lurking on this forum as members of the Secret Squirrel Society.

Welcome to the forum Wolfgang! I'm considering buying a Remington 700 myself at present for exactly the same reason ;-)

Welcome,

Rory

Welcome to the site.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Welcome to the site,

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Welcome.

bc.

Gruss Gott Wolfgang,
    I had a Savage sierra in .270 Win that was very light to carry and would have been good on a driven hunt.
    Weidmannsheil Martin

Welcome Wolfgang,

There a good Frankonia Shop in your home town.

Regards,
    Glendine.