Muntys

Who saw it?
I had a girl friend from there once a long time ago it is a nice area but I have no stalking contacts there though.

A friend from work said he saw one near his house just outside Hastings (North East) after I was describing one I shot a few months ago.

I've only ever seen one in my entire life and that was just North of Nutley (and it didn't run far :D)

The furthest East I've personally seen them is between Newick and Uckfield. Saying that one Farm I shoot has loads of sign of them and I've only seen them 3 times so they're not easy to find even if you know where they are.

Shot the first one over thirty years ago on Forestry ground at Netherfield, nr Battle, have never seen or heard another there.
Have seen quite a few near and around ground I hunt at Herons Ghyll over the last few years.
2-3 weeks ago I was barked at several times while stalking at Heathfield, the woodland is so thick there that it would be sheer luck to see it. I had pigs in the wooded valley 10 years ago, but they went when the farmer stopped rearing pigs in the adjacent fields.
I have two land owners near Nutley who say they have seen and heard them, mainly in their gardens, their gardens are huge bye the way, but to date have not seen any in either when I have been hunting the woods around.

Back