Thread: Getting older ...

Getting older ...

Since it was such a crappy day, I was sitting in my recliner and I started thinking about life. Soon I came to realize that as I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake. Condoms don't guarantee safe sex anymore. A friend of mine was wearing one when he was shot by the woman's husband.
    ... Lance Armstrong … I think it is just terrible and disgusting how everyone has treated Lance Armstrong, especially after what he achieved: Winning 7 Tour de France races while on drugs. Hell, when I was on drugs, I couldn't even find my bike.
    Drive By ... Someone broke into my house last week. They didn't take my TV, just the remote. Now they drive by and change the channels. Sick *******s!!!
    The Agony of Aging … On the morning that Daylight Savings Time ended, I stopped in to visit my aging friend. He was busy covering his penis with black shoe polish. I said to him, "You better get your hearing checked - You're supposed to turn your clock back."
    Video Scam … Just got scammed out of $25. Bought Tiger Woods DVD entitled "My Favorite 18 Holes." Turns out it's all about golf. Absolute waste of money! Pass this on so others don't get scammed.
    Pregnant Prostitute … Doctor asks a pregnant prostitute, "Do you know who the father is?" "Hey, dumb ass," she replied, "if you ate a can of beans, would you know which one made you fart?"
    "He who shoots sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

Games for When We Are Older

• Sag, You're It
    • Pin the Toupee on the Bald Guy
    • 20 Questions Shouted into Your Good Ear
    • Kick the Bucket
    • Red Rover, Red Rover, the Nurse Says Bend Over
    • Doc Goose
    • Simon Says Something Incoherent
    • Hide and Go Pee
    • Spin the Bottle of Mylanta
    • Musical Recliners
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .