Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone flown into Dubai at all

North Eastern Victoria Australia Mitta Mitta Sambar country.
    Deer Dog Available

Has anyone flown into Dubai at all

I have a few times myself but not like these blokes do
    Recommended viewing for those that like to fly.

https://safeshare.tv/x/cIyVNoY3_L4#v
    04-07-2018, 19:32I must admit i read a lot of john's dog posts above and just cringe when i read them .........Countryboy 04-07-201804-07-2018, 19:32

It amazes me as to how many Aussies are lurking on this forum as members of the Secret Squirrel Society.

I have a few times , fantastic huge airport , allways had an expensive breakfast from one of the expensive food places that are upstairs I can't afford much else that's on offer

Before the career change, I was flying into Dubai airport once a month... However, this is flying into Dubai itself!!! Recognised a few hotels that I've stayed in, but not seen them from those angles. These boys are mental!!!
    Sako 75 6.5x55mm - Z6i 3-18x50. Sako P94S .22lr
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire....and Sutherland
    View my Gallery (19)View my Gallery (19)
    Worth it to avoid the huge queues alongside the mass of humanity who arrive at Terminal 1
    O wad some Power the giftie gie us to see oursels as ithers see us!

I have a son working out there so fly in about once a year, blooming expensive place - even with a son in the catering trade!!

These guys need sectioned BTW

Used to live there. Not been back since I left three years ago. seen a fair few of the wing suit brigade die over the last few years living in Chamonix. Not quite the full schillings.

One life. Live it.

Quote Originally Posted by cambsman View Post
    One life. Live it.
    but probably not for very long......

Quote Originally Posted by slider View Post
    but probably not for very long......
    two types of people in the world. Adrenaline junkies....... and everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by cambsman View Post
    two types of people in the world. Adrenaline junkies....... and everyone else.
    ..alternatively

There are old pilots and there are bold pilots. But there are no old bold pilots.
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it, hump it or learn from it then piss on it and walk away.

"HOSPITALITY" - the art of making guests feel at home (when you wish they were).