Thread: Faith Somewhat Restored.

Faith Somewhat Restored.

Thanks to the people at Sporting Rifle Magazine. My long(ish) awaited crate of Bishop's Finger finally arrived. 2 bottles with a venison curry went down very well last night.
    You can't say muntjac without saying, Mmmmmm.

Distinguished Member tartinjock's Avatar
    My God, something positive about Sporting Rifle.......Here's hoping it the start of a good thing.

Well Done!!!
    Position and hold must be firm enough to support the firearm
    The firearm must point naturally at the target without any undue physical effort
    Sight alignment (aiming) must be correct
    The shot must be released and followed through without disturbing the position

Congratulations Harry. I wonder why magazines all think we are boozers/ Some here mentioned then hand out bottles of Whiskey and now crates of Beer! neither of which are any use to me at all............................................... ...... Oh well.

When I won the crossword on Sporting Gun I got an out of date book, prior to that it was a bottle of sloe gin, now its a quality jacket, talk about bad timing.

Quote Originally Posted by Brithunter View Post
    Congratulations Harry. I wonder why magazines all think we are boozers/ Some here mentioned then hand out bottles of Whiskey and now crates of Beer! neither of which are any use to me at all............................................... ...... Oh well.
    You mean we aren't??
    Brian.

Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you......

You can always pass them on to me

Do you mean all your friends are tee total

I certainly would mind winning a few bottles of malt or a few tins