Thread: ASE UTRA SL5i

ASE UTRA SL5i

Bit of a long shot but anyone got one of these in .30 cal stainless 20x1/2 unef that they don't get on with or want a change ?

Not looking for any other type or the earlier sl5 thanks.

I have an ASE Utra SL5 for sale, but the thread is M14, not the thread you are looking for. It would be cheaper to get your barrel re-threaded for a more common thread like 1/2 UNF or M14 and the see what's available.

My fault for typing and not checking ...my thread is 1/2x 20 unf. So still looking for the sl5i

Quote Originally Posted by tarponhead View Post
    I have an ASE Utra SL5 for sale, but the thread is M14, not the thread you are looking for. It would be cheaper to get your barrel re-threaded for a more common thread like 1/2 UNF or M14 and the see what's available.
    The threads on the mods can be changed for 40 including return postage and don't require a re-proof

Thanks but its the sl5 not the sl5i , just that bit less weight on the newer ones.

Get an aimsonic predator instead, if you want weight reduction as well as similar size and duller sound. I did - that's why mine is currently surplus to requirements.

Isn't Aimzonic now Aimsport...if so cannot see the predator on their website only the Triton...yet on other sites they show the predator but out of stock , someone enlighten me on wtf is what?
    Also if it is now aimsport the triton and utra sl5i look almost the same the utra is 2mm thicker but 6mm shorter... plus its stainless and going on a finnlight so would look better ...but others thoughts appreciated.