Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: light fingered hunt supporters

light fingered hunt supporters

On Tuesday I was busy electric fencing a large field for my grazing sheep, I had left my truck in the field with the road gate locked.
    We were nearly back to the finish when the young guy who was helping me said " there is someone by your truck" As I looked up we saw the hunt coming down the road towards us so I called my dogs on to the quad and we headed over to have a word. As we went over one of the hunt supporters got in his car and drove off. I had a chat with the hunters and they went on their way. I then got my fence finished.
    On the way home I was looking for my wallet but couldn't find it, not to worry I thought I will look for it tomorrow, later that night I had a text from Barclaycard asking if I was using my card in the fox and hounds! It was then that I realised that my wallet had been taken, by the time I stopped all my cards someone had had a really good time! Lots of rounds at the pub and I am guessing lots of fags in all they used 3 cards. Luckily I have been reimbursed from the bank but the pictures of my kids and other personal things I won't get back.
    Last edited by IanLuc; 09-12-2016 at 21:34.

id be having a word with the hunt and describe the car and suspect , no one likes a scum bag especially if they like to hunt around your sheep
    a barony original

I'd advise the hunt that your wallet returns or they don't cross your land again unless they want the hounds using for target practice

Before any more anti hunting post replies - I would suggest to have a word with the hunt. They might have attracted a few hangers on or anti's who are creating bad relationships. Try and find out also from the pub; if they have any cctv.

Quote Originally Posted by Goingback View Post
    Before any more anti hunting post replies - I would suggest to have a word with the hunt. They might have attracted a few hangers on or anti's who are creating bad relationships. Try and find out also from the pub; if they have any cctv.
    yes, this. i doubt that they (the hunt) wouldn't be in your corner.

Could you let me know what hunt bud as a follow a few locallyish and would hate to have the same happen

thanks

SD Regular
    They might have attracted a few hangers on...
    Terrier men probably....
    Last edited by enfieldspares; 10-12-2016 at 01:18.

Yup

So let's blame the terrier men as well ?
    What you implying by that ?

What a scumbag.

I'd speak first to the Police and then to the pub. If there's CCTV or if the bar staff know/recognise him you're half way to collaring the lowlife.
    Risk is if you speak first to the hunt and they put word out that someone's been on the rob, said robber will just lie low for a bit and stop hanging around the hunt. He's unlikely to come forward and say "yeah it was me".
    See my blog for - My kindly sponsored DSC1 course and chart my progress from deer virgin to stalking veteran
    AND my new puppy progress DIARY
    Blog

I guess it's only fair to ask if you are sure that it was someone to do with the hunt or just a passing opportunist a**ehole, or even an anti scum bag that was tagging along with the hunt and trying to cause trouble for the hunt (And line his own pocket at the same time)!
    It's all to easy to brand the hunt supporters without really knowing so please don't go down that road without proof. Hopefully the pub can shed some light on who it might be and then whoever it is can get their "just desert"!
    Last edited by FrenchieBoy; 10-12-2016 at 09:46.