Thread: cordless lamp

cordless lamp

Looking for a cordless lamp for foxing can anyone recommend something tidy,fed up of cabled lamps.

Think home & bargains were doing one a while ago ever ready rechargeable for 10 many on here raved about them for the price.

T67? lots on the bay from 30
    "Politicians must be allowed to panic. They need activity. It is their substitute for achievement"
    "'The matter is under consideration' means we have lost the file. 'The matter is under active consideration' means we are trying to find the file."

Rifle mounted or handheld?

Quote Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
    T67? lots on the bay from 30
    I've got one of these and it's so powerful for its size and cost. Ideal as a spotter to sweep the fields with while still small enough (just) to mount on the scope. With a red led pill and an ir one it doubles up for spotting conventionally or use it with a Photon and NV spotter.

Got a T67 which is awesome ,and a A1 decoy scope mounted HID lamp ,125mm lens rechargeable and bloomin powerful too.Any of the T range of torches are mighty fine or get a Cluson 600metre hand held .
    Theyre not cheap about 50 quid but do what it says on the tin and comes with a choice of lenses atb
    she buys shoes i buy ,shooting,she stops buying shoes,il be amazed

I have to say the T range of torches are very good-i use the one battery T67 mounted on rifle and the double battery one for spotting-got from China ebay and all very good--- only tip-- get decent batteries.