Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Z sling any good?

Z sling any good?

I saw one of these online looked decent. Has anyone got any experience or thoughts on it?

Quote Originally Posted by AN DU RU FOX View Post
    Very good slings
    +1

Hi, bought one of these a couple of weeks ago, used it for three days on the hill. Very comfortable with less weight on the shoulder than a normal sling. Bit of pressure was felt on the chest but i soon forgot About that once walking. It felt secure with both hands completely free.
    i found that when you unclipped the chest strap to start crawling you must remember to hold the strap with the main sling as it was catching under my jacket etc. Thats a minor detail. Apart from that would highly recommend it. Especially when you can use it as a normal sling.

Used one for the first time this weekend. Been looking to reduce felt weight and hold the rifle more securely. Tried all sorts of things but the Z Aim looks to be the best of the bunch. Very pleased with it.
    So much to learn and so little time left

Simply just very good.

We like them - but I suppose we would say that given its the sling we choose to stock!
    Stalking, Courses, Gear - Moray Outfiiting Website here - Welcome
    BASC Approved Trainer & Assessor. Cairngorm National Park Authority Approved Supplier. Supported by Sauer Arms
    See you at the NSS, Scone & Moy 2018

Thank you for the info. I have a lot of pain in my shoulder from carrying rifles so this could be a great asset.

If you are having real trouble with your shoulder and want all the weight off it try the gunslinger http://gunslingercorral.com/holsterproductinfo.asp

I found it a bit fiddly, but it makes a heavy rifle feel very light to carry.
    So much to learn and so little time left

Quote Originally Posted by NigelM View Post
    If you are having real trouble with your shoulder and want all the weight off it try the gunslinger http://gunslingercorral.com/holsterproductinfo.asp

I found it a bit fiddly, but it makes a heavy rifle feel very light to carry.
    I tried one but couldn't get on with it. It kept trying to pull my trousers around.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .