Z sling any good?

Hi, bought one of these a couple of weeks ago, used it for three days on the hill. Very comfortable with less weight on the shoulder than a normal sling. Bit of pressure was felt on the chest but i soon forgot About that once walking. It felt secure with both hands completely free.
i found that when you unclipped the chest strap to start crawling you must remember to hold the strap with the main sling as it was catching under my jacket etc. Thats a minor detail. Apart from that would highly recommend it. Especially when you can use it as a normal sling.

Used one for the first time this weekend. Been looking to reduce felt weight and hold the rifle more securely. Tried all sorts of things but the Z Aim looks to be the best of the bunch. Very pleased with it.

Thank you for the info. I have a lot of pain in my shoulder from carrying rifles so this could be a great asset.

They are great and work well. But NOT if combined with a Roe sack or back-pack, as the strap will get stuck under the back pack on your back.

Back