Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 40

Thread: Know where is that phone box...........

  1. #1

    Know where is that phone box...........

    All for one and one for all........Or should it read....

    One rule for all!

    A young PC caught right out




    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nintchdbpict000288270531_zpswrbn3qwj.jpg 
Views:	374 
Size:	140.5 KB 
ID:	77222




    Tim.243
    A lot of people often refer to the past, but don’t shoot in the present…..


    An hour in the field is worth a week of typing trash.....




  2. #2
    SD Regular bobjs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Tidworth/on here/or at Downton Abbey.
    Posts
    9,553
    Blog Entries
    5
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    send it in to the beeb.

    i bet it would not even get a mention,

    bob
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

    Living with Lupus - YouTube

  3. #3
    Looks like she's stationary.

  4. #4
    If she is not stationary (And it is hard to tell from the photo) then this is a great advert for those who are supposed to uphold the law!



  5. #5
    SD Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    North of the Bristol Channel
    Posts
    1,859
    We are the people who comprise the police - not all of us are 100%. Statistics show that a fair percentage of the police force have or have had a criminal past. When Satellite GPS devices were installed in police cars initially, a number of male and female teams were found to be stationary for long periods in out-of-the way places.
    Using a phone is dangerous - if she isnt stationary but you might expect it given they are us.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by jubnut View Post
    Looks like she's stationary.
    Impossible to tell .. stationary in a layby or stationary in traffic?
    One is legal, one isn`t.
    Last edited by basil; 12-12-2016 at 10:30.
    https://www.justgiving.com/John-Slee/
    "He who shoots sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

  7. #7
    Double yellows!! chances are she is illegally parked.
    Honour all men, Love the Brotherhood, Fear God, Honour the Queen.

    Keep the Faith.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by basil View Post
    Impossible to tell .. stationary in a layby or stationary in traffic?
    One is legal, one isn`t.
    And the ignition must be off.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim.243 View Post
    All for one and one for all........Or should it read....

    One rule for all!

    A young PC caught right out




    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nintchdbpict000288270531_zpswrbn3qwj.jpg 
Views:	374 
Size:	140.5 KB 
ID:	77222




    Tim.243
    Quote Originally Posted by bobjs View Post
    send it in to the beeb.

    i bet it would not even get a mention,

    bob
    Quote Originally Posted by jubnut View Post
    Looks like she's stationary.
    Quote Originally Posted by FrenchieBoy View Post
    If she is not stationary (And it is hard to tell from the photo) then this is a great advert for those who are supposed to uphold the law!
    Quote Originally Posted by kes View Post
    We are the people who comprise the police - not all of us are 100%. Statistics show that a fair percentage of the police force have or have had a criminal past. When Satellite GPS devices were installed in police cars initially, a number of male and female teams were found to be stationary for long periods in out-of-the way places.
    Using a phone is dangerous - if she isnt stationary but you might expect it given they are us.
    Quote Originally Posted by basil View Post
    Impossible to tell .. stationary in a layby or stationary in traffic?
    One is legal, one isn`t.
    Quote Originally Posted by The fourth Horseman View Post
    Double yellows!! chances are she is illegally parked.

    https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...41320020,d.ZWM



    Tim.243
    A lot of people often refer to the past, but don’t shoot in the present…..


    An hour in the field is worth a week of typing trash.....




  10. #10
    She was probably giving a demonstration of what not to do ;-)
    I was once told by a very senior Police Officer that the Police Service is made up of a cross section of the Community so that they can socialise with them.
    Strange how the public react towards them tho.
    They are demonised whenever given the chance but the first to be called when in trouble or need help.

Similar Threads

  1. Wanted Phone.
    By RED-DOT in forum Other Items
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 31-01-2016, 00:27
  2. For Sale i-phone 5s
    By rabbit in forum Other Items
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-01-2016, 22:32
  3. For Sale i-phone
    By rabbit in forum Other Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 28-12-2014, 13:05
  4. I Phone or android touch screen phone typing with gloves on!!!
    By 270Buck in forum Equipment & Accessories
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 10-10-2012, 16:52
  5. *SOLD* I Phone 4 16g
    By twg1 in forum Deer Stalking Equipment
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 20-11-2011, 14:35

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •