Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buck 110

Buck 110

Has anyone got a Buck 110 knife that they wish to offload?
    Last edited by Feugh; 13-12-2016 at 17:18.

I have 2 in different sizes, highly recommended. Heinnie do them: https://www.heinnie.com/buck-110-folding-hunter

My mate picked me one up from Cabelas in States and posted over to me, 45.00 all in...bargain.

Doug hope you don't mind me hijacking . But I really like the buck 55 hunting folder ...but would like similar as EDC

Anyone know of a similar style non locking EDC version ?

Paul

I googled the difference between the 55 and the 110. It's actually completely logical - the 55 is half the length of the 110. It's not often that a product line is named in a logical fashion.

logical ...true enough ...not often common sense used

Paul

Got one years old but it would cost as the scales are of turquoise/silver vain never used it.

Thanks Paul. I'm just looking for a bog standard one. If you ever did want to sell that there'll be someone on britishblades.com that would snap it up, I'm sure. There are folk there that collect but don't appear to use knives - I'm the opposite.

lol yes mty I took it to a show few years ago a well known fix'd blade maker was on it like a 16yr old in a knocking shop he only wanted the scales and was offering 375 just for them , found out as it was made in Nevada it is more than likely one of the (Navajo yellow horse ones ) I won it there in a USPSA pistol match some twenty years ago. I use Mora 10 as I don't cry when they get lost ? bright Orange buggers but I still leave them or forget to get them back from the stalkers that take you out with blunt blades ??? or is I they know the next blade will be free ?
    found you this add .
    http://www.knivesandtools.co.uk/

happy xmas hope you find your next blade here.

Quote Originally Posted by Feugh View Post
    Thanks Paul. I'm just looking for a bog standard one. If you ever did want to sell that there'll be someone on britishblades.com that would snap it up, I'm sure. There are folk there that collect but don't appear to use knives - I'm the opposite.

UPDATE:
    The link from Paul above was selling the knife at 62. It's now selling them at 49, down from 82 - just in case anyone is interested. Thanks, Paul - there's one on the way to me now.
    And for those that like their knives freakishly sharp, check this out: