Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Multi coloured Swop Shop

Multi coloured Swop Shop

Hi All,

I've been thinking that we need a section for 'swopping stuff'! So I have a Stretch Armstrong, a Tank Command' game and an Action Man Scuba Diver and I want to swop them for a Skate board and a cuddly Prairie dog toy. Any offers!

Are there any grown men that still use stake boards or have had any run ins with Prairie dogs recently?

Thanks Noel
    From Steve aged 39 and 3 months from Coventry.

Wow! you must be well old to remember stretch armstrong!

Yep I'm really old! I also remember Slade, British Leyland and flared trousers!

Re: Multi coloured Swop Shop

Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf
    Are there any grown men that still use stake boards or have had any run ins with Prairie dogs recently?
    I had a run in with a Prairie Dog once in Suffield. But I'd rather not go in to details.

You’re not the only one Mole. There is someone on this site who has on a number of occasions beaten a poor defenceless Prairie Dog to within an inch of its life and then that very same person has just jumped on his stake board, gave a 'Devil may care laugh' before skating off to terrorise little old ladies in shopping centres with their mid air stunts in built up public areas!

The man is a 'Bounder and a cad' in my books. I bet he doesn't even own any proper safety equipment. Yes a dangerous individual who is the leader of a desperate gang of lawless skaters who go by the name of 'The Cockney Bald Geezer Skate Board Crew'! When they are not robbing old ladies of their pension money they can be found hanging around subway stations practicing their 'Body Popping' moves!

Re: Multi coloured Swop Shop

Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf
    Hi All,

I've been thinking that we need a section for 'swopping stuff'! So I have a Stretch Armstrong, a Tank Command' game and an Action Man Scuba Driver and I want to swop them for a Skate board and a cuddly Prairie dog toy. Any offers!

Steve,
    I'd love to own the "scuba driver"! It sounds so interesting. Is it a kind of amphibious vehicle, or a means of screwing people wearing rubber suits. If it's the latter I would be most interested. I met several scuba types on holiday. some needed screwing, others needed nailing!
    In exchange I have to offer a hibrid old/modern toy called a modem steam engine, (a steam driven computer). Alternatively I have a Noahs dark, (all the animals have heavy battle scars caused by a light sabre).
    Interested?
    Mark

Buckup you pee taking git! You know what I meant. This has been a ruse to expose a sadistic skate boarding thug that is amongst us. The same thug has just shot a Roe Buck with Malcolm. Unfortunately his mate Andy didn't get one. So its all down to you now mate to get Andy a deer! Good luck.

How much do you want for the Noahs Dark?

I also have a 1966 World cup Subbuteo set. Unfortunately half the players are missing and what's left are a bit grey an over weight.

may be andy could swap his rifle for the skate board king's deer then they both would hav something they wanted most of all
    oh and hair

Waiting in a dark pub car park at 4.40am this morning I was suprised to see a crew cab Toyota pull up. Half asleep due to the drive to the meeting point and a 3.00am alarm call, I was suddenly roused from my half slumber by two strange men approaching my pick up.

Through my half closed eyes, I could see two bald heads, was I dreaming no it is, no it cant be, yeah it is ITS RIGHT SAID FRED!!!!!

Oh bugger no its Andy and Nick. And he stalked to the highseat with his cap on back to front. Typical bloody skate boarder

No really great stalking with you guys, sorry we didnt strike for you Andy, next time mate. Well done Nick, good old Roe Buck that, I told Mr B you had it worried first though

Take care and see you both again soon I hope, all the best.

Sikamalc.

phone 018118055 to swap your 'Action Man Scuba Diver' for a barbie doll