Thread: 280AI Nosler Brass

280AI Nosler Brass

Has anyone got any for sale?
    So much to learn and so little time left

I bought mine from Reloading solutions but it was bloody expensive! I think it cost 83 for a box of 50!!
    You could use .270 brass which fire forms nicely to 280 but make sure you trim the neck!
    MS

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey Spanker View Post
    I bought mine from Reloading solutions but it was bloody expensive! I think it cost 83 for a box of 50!!
    You could use .270 brass which fire forms nicely to 280 but make sure you trim the neck!
    MS
    Thanks Mick. Tried them, and Spud but no one has stock. I put some on backorder with Spud yesterday. Not desperate, just thought I would get some more in. Not so keen on fire forming. Had to do it a few years ago for a 6mm06AI. The cost of it all in bullets, powder and time is pretty high and my recipes are all using the Nosler brass. Better to wait and pay through the nose I think.

Yes Feller i'v got some here 280 rem so you will need to fire form them first mty, as to the cost 54 for the Hornady or 63 for the Nos custom both are 50 per box both are new sealed can let you have 50 of what ever you like if that helps feller, the Hornady was obtained from RS on a one off order from the usa but they did say they were going to start stocking it ?

just notice you have no wish to fire form sorry

Quote Originally Posted by paul o' View Post
    Yes Feller i'v got some here 280 rem so you will need to fire form them first mty, as to the cost 54 for the Hornady or 63 for the Nos custom both are 50 per box both are new sealed can let you have 50 of what ever you like if that helps feller, the Hornady was obtained from RS on a one off order from the usa but they did say they were going to start stocking it ?

just notice you have no wish to fire form sorry
    Thanks Paul, very kind offer, but I think I will wait until I can get the Nosler 280AI. I'm not desperate and it will be cheaper in the long run.

You can fire form them by just using them! I just loaded up some standard .280 and they grouped perfectly.
    Have a look at my post here:
    http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.u...t=pimped+rifle
    MS