Reloading gear dealer in `uk

easypeasy

Hi guys I need a few reloading bits, I need to buy, I was about to buy from Spud1967 who is wanting to change £25.41 to post a couple of items to Northern Ireland.
Does anyone know of a dealer who sells reloading gear with sensible postage charges
Many thanks

Try buying on Amazon and subscribing to Amazon prime - there is often offers of a free period of free postage, but I ended up subscribing and I save hundreds a year in postage generally, with the benefit of having lost of movie and TV content as well.

Have you priced up to see the postage costs of the items yourself?
Obviously I don't know what you need but some items are rather heavy and as such aren't cheap to post.

CDSG is good. Lots of their stuff is on ebay too.

You're also welcome to post the stuff to me if you like and I'll forward it on to you.

Hi Easy Peasy.

Royal Mail Small Parcel, 2nd Class Recorded Delivery is 45cm x 35cm x 16cm up to TWO kilos, up to £ 50 compensation, is just £ 3.95.

Hope it helps you get your postage sorted.

give us a bell see if we can trim the postage we usually charge 9.50 ish but heavy parcel can push it up a bit
Spud your quote to post a set of dies to Northern Ireland is £25 that is why I have opted not to use your services thanks all the same

Last edited:
Am I understanding this thread correctly; £25.41 being charged for postage, when the real cost in £3.95 ? I find that surprising to say the least.
Are we comparing like for like ?
Hopefully Spud has a reasonable explanation as trial by internet is seldom fair.

Back