Thread: Wanted - fox caller

Wanted - fox caller

Hi chaps,
    I am looking for a remote fox caller,either icotec or fox pro ideal but open to ideas on anything else.

Thanks

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

I have an icotech gc300 I could be prepared to part with for the right money. I much prefer my scorpion. Bought it at the shooting show this year and used it 3 or 4 times whilst I was getting my old one sorted.

make me an offer if your interested.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

SD Regular
    Look at the Flextone 500 - Scott Country have it. Super bit of kit for the money.
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Red View Post
    Look at the Flextone 500 - Scott Country have it. Super bit of kit for the money.
    Thanks, it looks like a great piece of kit and a good price !. I am not sure about the calls, I really like the foxpro ones, not that I have tried either in the field so it is pure speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by The Singing Stalker View Post
    I have an icotech gc300 I could be prepared to part with for the right money. I much prefer my scorpion. Bought it at the shooting show this year and used it 3 or 4 times whilst I was getting my old one sorted.

make me an offer if your interested.
    I am indeed interested, pm sent sir

SD Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by JamieDenny View Post
    Thanks, it looks like a great piece of kit and a good price !. I am not sure about the calls, I really like the foxpro ones, not that I have tried either in the field so it is pure speculation.
    You can load it with whatever calls you like (apart from the early proprietary FoxPro ones)
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Red View Post
    You can load it with whatever calls you like (apart from the early proprietary FoxPro ones)
    Thank you, considering it now.

I have a foxpro wildfire?

Thanks all,
    Santa was very kind and an Icotec is already responsible for a few foxes so I am sorted now.