Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Complimentary entry for all BASC members to The Game Fair 2017

Complimentary entry for all BASC members to The Game Fair 2017

The Game Fair 2017, the UK’s premier country sports event,is kindly offering COMPLIMENTARYADMISSION to BASC members to this year’s event at HatfieldHouse on Friday 28 to Sunday 30 July.
    Even better, the complimentaryentry is for each of the three days!

To gain entry to the Fair, allyou need to do is produce your current BASC membership card, along withphoto ID such as a shotgun or firearms certificate, driving licence orpassport.

Hatfield House is situated 21miles north of Central London, just seven miles north of the M25. Alternativelyyou can let the train take the strain - the entrance to the Fair is oppositeHatfield station, just a 20-minute journey from Kings Cross.

So, make a note in your diarynow…and check The Game Fair's website for further details.
    The Game Fair is keen toknow if you’ll be attending.

Register your interest andlearn how to bring a guest by texting BASC to 82055

David

SD Regular
    That's excellent and yet another BASC members' benefit. Train too...no car parking. I'm in!

Quote Originally Posted by enfieldspares View Post
    That's excellent and yet another BASC members' benefit. Train too...no car parking. I'm in!
    Been a member for thirty years, nice to see offers such as this coming to members. The Bash St Kids seem to be lost for words at the moment.

nice one, its only 40 minutes down the road from me which makes a nice change

Excellent offer. Not been for years but might just do so now.

Great offer. Well done.

Cracking incentive. I wouldn't normally go as it's a fair distance, but I'll certainly consider making the trip when I don't have to pay for entry.
    See my blog for - My kindly sponsored DSC1 course and chart my progress from deer virgin to stalking veteran
    AND my new puppy progress DIARY
    Blog

Well done, BASC, for the offer.
    However, I shall not be attending, it's much too far to drive from Swansea - must be the best part of 200 miles, if not more. Last year's was also much too far and, similarly, I had no inclination for such a long drive.
    Please find a location which is somewhat more central so that those of us who live in other parts of the country can have the opportunity of attending.
    Peter

Surely complaints about the location should be sent to the organisers of the Fair. It isn't a BASC run show!!

David.