Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Drone pro x10

Drone pro x10

My drone should be here tomorrow anyone any tips on use

Illumination is the key, I thought mine wasn't very good till I put a NM800 on top and then it was transformed
    Next time you're walking down the street and see a homeless person go buy them a sandwich and a coffee, change of fate and it could be you one day !!!

BUY BRITISH !!!!

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    i use at38 19' with a 45 yukon 3/42 lens, single cell and it gets me out to 500 yards spotting and 250+ for shooting,

write down your zeto settings,and don't forget to press save and make sure it says saved,

then enjoy it

bob
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Sounds like the ir is the key ,The armasight ir looks OK any thoughts or better options

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly View Post
    Sounds like the ir is the key ,The armasight ir looks OK any thoughts or better options
    the one that comes with it is ok but not as good as the items mentioned above, it's a cracking unit i just wish they could get my sunnranger internals into it as it's a bit more compact with a killer silent on off switch,

bob
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

A mate has the Armasight XLR 850 on his Drone, he says it is much better then the Nitemaster 800

Ian.

I've used all the above on my drone and the best by far is a T74 from irlightbuilds, clear as clear out to as far as you will ever shoot.
    you will need a good adjustable mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitebeard View Post
    A mate has the Armasight XLR 850 on his Drone, he says it is much better then the Nitemaster 800

Ian.
    I understand that the newer drones have a different ir to the one I got with mine 12 month ago
    Next time you're walking down the street and see a homeless person go buy them a sandwich and a coffee, change of fate and it could be you one day !!!

BUY BRITISH !!!!

I used the IR which came with the drone (armasight IR) which I thought was good enough. Then I made a sunranger and this transforms it to another level at distance

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SussexFallow View Post
    I used the IR which came with the drone (armasight IR) which I thought was good enough. Then I made a sunranger and this transforms it to another level at distance
    got to agree,

I was watching deer eating last night out across a field we call 100 acre for a reason, clear as a bell...then the fog came in a fogged it all up.

bob.