Thread: Lowseat bargain

Lightbulb Lowseat bargain

hi if anyone is after a lowseat look at ASKARI HUNTING they are spot on come with
    its own ratchet strap and removable padded seat weighs about 1kg and fits in a small
    bag or roe sack it costs 11.99p I've just bought 3 after mates saw and wanted one
    cheers Ken

The other bargain that they do is trophy shields and clamps. About ten times cheaper than Bushwear ! They are solid hardwood and look really good. They've got some on offer at the mo for 7.99 for 5.

yep thats the one

Just don't expect to get a refund from them in anything like the normal timeframes you would hope for, I returned a pair of boots to them and despite the item being collected using their own couriers (Hermes) it took (allegedly) 1 full month for my item to be returned to them and a further couple of days to process..... I was starting to think I'd have to approach my credit card company over getting the money back. Slick they ain't.
    Opinions are like arseholes....... we all have them, and most of them stink

i will second what deerstalker.308 is saying i bought a pair of wellies from this lot and they turnt up with a hole in the bottom and it took literally weeks to get anything sorted, yes they do sell some good cheap kit but i found them very difficult to deal with and wont be using them again