Thread: DSC 2 phone call received off Assesor

DSC 2 phone call received off Assesor

Well as you are aware I completed my dsc2 portfolio at the beginning of Dec,

i received my call/ questions off my Assesor on Tuesday of last week, it was a lot easier than I expected!!!!

it is being passed on to an external Assesor now..........

so what happens next, anyone know?

atb

kjf

They may ring and ask one or two more questions but likely as not you will get the certificate through the post. Well done.

Quote Originally Posted by big ears View Post
    They may ring and ask one or two more questions but likely as not you will get the certificate through the post. Well done.
    thanks Big E, I'm in no rush,

but out any idea how long before it drops on the matt??( obviously in the new year now) It's with Barony college

kjf

No it isn't.
    It next goes to an Internal Verifier who is part of your chosen assessment centre, the same as the assessor. He/she will then decide whether the evidence is sufficient. It then goes to DMQ who are responsible for issuing the award of DSC 2. A percentage of portfolios are requested by External Verification, but they cannot influence the award. This will take a while, especially given the time of year no doubt. You can be satisfied that you have done all you can for now though. If there was a problem, you would have been informed by now, although it does still have to clear the IV stage. You have done the hard bit. Relax and enjoy your Christmas!
    MS

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey Spanker View Post
    No it isn't.
    It next goes to an Internal Verifier who is part of your chosen assessment centre, the same as the assessor. He/she will then decide whether the evidence is sufficient. It then goes to DMQ who are responsible for issuing the award of DSC 2. A percentage of portfolios are requested by External Verification, but they cannot influence the award. This will take a while, especially given the time of year no doubt. You can be satisfied that you have done all you can for now though. If there was a problem, you would have been informed by now, although it does still have to clear the IV stage. You have done the hard bit. Relax and enjoy your Christmas!
    MS
    cheers and thanks MS, yes it's going to an internal verifier not external ( my mistake)

you also have a good un too mate

kjf

Hi, if it's any help at all, following the phone call & questioning, mine took just over six weeks and to be honest that's about long enough to put it to the back of your mind ... Then it arrives!... Well done and has been said you have done all the hard work and can't do any more at the moment. .. Atb
    ... Altogether a rather better class of Remington 222 user ...

Cheers Sparko

atb

kjf