Thread: Expirience

Is there anyone in the Hampshire area that would kindly take me out with them for some Expirience really keen to learn

You may get some interest if you provide more details ie, experience to date and what you want more experience of, foxing? Stalking?

Cheers border, I preferably want experience in deer stalking and my current experience is I've done a stalking course which comprised of half day class work and other half day doing range work then an evening stalk which was a great day but would just like to get some more expirience

Ian Farrington on the Devon/Dorset border is worth a visit, he has accommodation as well which is really useful.

+ 1 on Ian F .....

Look forward to hearing back from you with dates, and good to talk with you on the phone.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to

Yeah cheers Malcolm just waiting to hear back from my mate to see whether he can do the dates