George Michael dead

Shootgun

Just reading the news, George Michael died yesterday at his home, apparently from heart failure.
RIP

It is shocking how many talented musicians have passed away this year - George Michael, Prince, Rick Parfitt, Leonard Cohen, David Bowie, Greg Lake, to name just a few.

RIP

2016 certainly seems to have taken well more than its fair share of the famous the talented and friends.
grim

Wham and Club Tropicana were on the juke box when I met my wife in 1983.
A lesson in life ... You are never too young enough too die.
RIP George Michael.

I find it strange how the 'Publisist' and 'Manager' have said he died of heart failure so quickly. Are the Pathologists as well.

Would have thought crack cocaine or a festered ar5ehole would be just as likely. Led a pretty will livestyle for the last 20 years with all his sex and drug related issues.

I find it strange how the 'Publisist' and 'Manager' have said he died of heart failure so quickly. Are the Pathologists as well.

Would have thought crack cocaine or a festered ar5ehole would be just as likely. Led a pretty will livestyle for the last 20 years with all his sex and drug related issues.

I wonder how many of the pop stars who have passed away of late, would still be alive if they had not over indulged in drugs and alcohol. Not great role models for anyone.

Too much money and too much time on their hands . definately the worst kind of roll models.there must be a drug dealer on nearly every street now.not sure why there not caught.there is loads of dealers in our village.if we know them surely the police do :doh:

It appears from reports today he was battling a heroin addiction, sad as it is no one forced him to take it, he chose to,if it was heroin that got him it wasn't an accident, it was a foreseeable consequence

That's why I have no sympathy for junkies

They " choose" to take it .... lots of information out there to let you know what happens / consequences

Play with fire ... you get your fingers burnt eventually.

Penalties should be far higher than they are for drugs .... way higher

Paul

Back