British Deer Training ultimate deer data vs DSCTraining.Org study packages???

Evening all,
I have had confirmation of DSC1 course in April and now want to ensure I'm as prepared as possible. I have received the training manual which I have started getting my head into but want to do one of the online study packages.
The two packages are-
The ultimate Deer data online training through the British Deer Society. (£20 per month).
The DSCtraining.org online training package (£18 for two months).

Does anybody have any good/bad experiences of either courses before I enrol?

Cheers Lee

Dsctraining.org helped me. I got it as part of my self study course with Moray Outfitting.

Seeing your location and that you are doing a course in April, I'm guessing you are booked onto the one at Bardwell? As it is run by the BDS, you'd be as well sticking with their training package I'd have thought?
MS

Seeing your location and that you are doing a course in April, I'm guessing you are booked onto the one at Bardwell? As it is run by the BDS, you'd be as well sticking with their training package I'd have thought?
MS

Yes, will be doing the course in Bardwell as its just down the road from me. Just want to know if there's any real difference apart from the £20.
Thanks Lee

MS

When I first saw this I thought exactly right, then I thought using th eother one might possibly fill in the odd blank.

David.

I used a combination of the DSCtraining.org online training and the audio training CD's from Galloway Fieldsports.

The audio CD's made it easy to do some revision on the journey to & from work.

Back