Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Write ups

Write ups

Hi all is it just me or does there seem to be less write ups of stalking/hunting trips of late?
    I can't put much up as of late my work and family are in front of my shooting so I like to read about other people's outings.
    Regards Dan

Sent from my GT-I8200N using Tapatalk

Yes, I think that you're right but it is a very busy time of year for everyone.

I'm looking forward to hearing how Pine Marten's trip to France went & if he got to see some boar.

I could do short ones of some of my hunts if hunting overseas interests people but typing out a story on Tapatalk gets very tedious!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I cant get photos to upload for some reason now , a write up doesnt seem the same without a pic at the end
    Zeiss Pro Stalker and Agent for Starlght Night Vision

Do you really want to heard about me standing in a field an nothing showing? . My freezer is practically empty. I have 20 kilos of rusk ready to turn in to sausages and seem to be missing one vital ingredient.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

Quote Originally Posted by The Singing Stalker View Post
    Do you really want to heard about me standing in a field an nothing showing? . My freezer is practically empty. I have 20 kilos of rusk ready to turn in to sausages and seem to be missing one vital ingredient.
    you could tell them the story of an adventure sitting downwind of a dead-pit ?
    "Politicians must be allowed to panic. They need activity. It is their substitute for achievement"
    "'The matter is under consideration' means we have lost the file. 'The matter is under active consideration' means we are trying to find the file."

I just try to film stuff instead.

Blaser K95 Stutzen - the ultimate deer stalking rifle

Quote Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
    you could tell them the story of an adventure sitting downwind of a dead-pit ?
    Barf..... Yeah I certainly picked the wrong spot that day. You could almost see the stench it was that strong.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

But also like putting them together as the best bits.

Blaser K95 Stutzen - the ultimate deer stalking rifle

I would write about my trips to Africa but I can't post photos because my limit has been reached and I don't use a photo hosting site to link to.
    No idea there is such a low limit but a write up isn't the same without photos.
    Best Regards,
    Adrian.

Jedward. The reason why there are two barrels on a shotgun.