New member from ireland

Roro

Hello everybody

I am a new member from dublin, i do a small amount of stalking. a lot of target shooting, mainly with pistol, but i enjoy all the shooting sports. There are irish shooting forums, but they are quiet compared to this forum, and i like somewhere busy.

Thanks all.

You know I have never ever seen any deer up here. I'm at the top end of Louth at the moment. And to be honest very few rabbits. Too much granite I think. Never seen any in Meath either.
and when I travel up from Dublin I have never seen any in any of the fields along the way. I'm told there are some farmed deer over the mountain from me but never been to see them.

welcome to the site by the way.

You know I have never ever seen any deer up here. I'm at the top end of Louth at the moment. And to be honest very few rabbits. Too much granite I think. Never seen any in Meath either.
and when I travel up from Dublin I have never seen any in any of the fields along the way. I'm told there are some farmed deer over the mountain from me but never been to see them.

You don't know the land i would say Meath have there fair share of Reds

I know many years ago they had farmed Deer in Ashbourne. I was dragged up there. But that is probably houses now. Just realised that was 40 years ago. Oh crap I getting older.

I don't know much about the deer situation north of dublin, as i live on the south of the city and so close to the wicklow mountains. Heading out for a walk around the hills and you usually see deer, mainly sika.

Back