Thread: Reloading materials on EBAY.COM

Account Suspended

Reloading materials on EBAY.COM

Last edited by Mannlicher_Stu; 11-07-2010 at 12:55.

Quote Originally Posted by Mannlicher_Stu View Post
    Ah, but if your e-bay account is UK based they won't let you bid on it.
    You can't say muntjac without saying, Mmmmmm.

Dunno I have brought dies off e-bay several times from the US and they arrived no probs.

same here dont see the problem dies are freely available in the UK with no restrictions on ownership.

Dave

"thegunsource" does not trade outside the US

Quote Originally Posted by Brithunter View Post
    Dunno I have brought dies off e-bay several times from the US and they arrived no probs.
    When was the last time you tried it Brit? The restrictions came in just before the "edged weapons" rulings. UK bidders are also banned from bidding on bayonets and knives.
    You can't say muntjac without saying, Mmmmmm.

Account Suspended
    Then register into USA Ebay account then and get them posted here

Tip is to get them to mark for target use on the packing it gets inspected by customs but in small quantitirs they let them through without charge or them witholding them

Quote Originally Posted by Harry mac View Post
    When was the last time you tried it Brit? The restrictions came in just before the "edged weapons" rulings. UK bidders are also banned from bidding on bayonets and knives.
    Well on my desk here is a set of Ltd production run Lee Pacesetter dies for .280 Ackley improved that I got less than two weeks ago. Just before Christmas I brought the 25-06 dies off E-Bay USA through my normal account and I am currently waiting for some NIB P-H rings from the US. Oh and two US pattern 1907 rifle slings but they were a gift from a buddy for finding and sending him over a P-H 15 sight with P-H 69 midget 6 hole eyepiece and a P-H foresight hood. now the special bullets a friend in the US got for me to try in the 25-06 seem to have been lost, seized of just plain stolen as they should have been here months ago seeing as how he posted them in January. Which is strange as they are some special 120 grain HPBT target bullets that he had excellent results with in his .257 Roberts AI. I believe they are from some small semi custom maker but they have not arrived to I will never get the chance to try them in the 25-06.

i baught three sets of dies for my 270 from ebay a few weeks ago from ebay all came ok but i tried to buy some buffallo horn for a knife i have been making and was refused by ebay so i just emailed him and sent out of ebay .some of the rules are stupid on ebay because the horn was to be used for a knife it couldnt be sent.