Somewhere in Australia

John Gryphon

There have been a few shots had.I think it is the Riverina boys drive results.

fox%20165_zpszy6cmv35.jpg

fox%2011_zpsi3ifkri2.jpg

That is not the Riverina. This is the Riverina, with photos by ME at Jerilderie, NSW. Most of the foxes are shot by shotguns pushing them out of rice stubble or creeks over 1.5 days.

The "other" photos are just guys lamping in Victoria ripped off the net.

Here are MY selected photos over the few years hunting at the annual Riverina fox hunt.

Last edited:
That is not the Riverina. This is the Riverina, with photos by ME at Jerilderie, NSW. Most of the foxes are shot by shotguns pushing them out of rice stubble or creeks over 1.5 days.

The "other" photos are just guys lamping in Victoria ripped off the net.

Here are MY selected photos over the few years hunting at the annual Riverina fox hunt.

of course you shot 90% of them too ha ha!

Now nothing was 'ripped" off the net squeaky it was done under the creative commons laws.

The photo was illustrative of the amount of foxes that can be had in Australia,simply that.

I know more than anyone about having photos ripped off the net that is, proper photos of proper game!

Last edited:
Non native species, get stuck in! We should be doing the same with grey squirrels and parakeets.

David.

Cats? Come on down and take up arms!

He also pointed out that scientists estimate that Australia is home to about 20 million feral cats, and that they kill an average of five animals — bugs, lizards, small mammals and birds, and so on — each night. The cull of 2 million will focus on cats living in remote desert areas, where wildlife is most threatened.

Even the New York Times reports.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/20/opinion/australias-feral-cat-problem.html?_r=0

Get your government to offer free flights on SD and we can have cheap "safari" holidays "on the cats"!!!

David.

Back