Thread: Fly nets

Fly nets

Does anyone know where I can get a decent fly net from reasonabley priced?

Kohana

Kohana,

When you say fly net, do you mean a mosi net to sleep under or a head net. If its a net to sleep under try TK Maxx. They sometimes do Lifesystems ones cheaply. I got a double sized one for a fiver. If its a head net, try John Norris of Penrith. They do headnets that are made in Scotland and are up to the job.

Kohana

i see dove bob has answered for midgie nets althou i personally think john norris prices in general are a total rip off, most fishing shops should have them, well they do up in this part off the world. Didn't think they'd be many midges in hampshire.

i persumed u meant for carcas protection, i got some from Bushwear seem ok and were'nt expensive, i also have a roll of moslin? type stuff which i used ti use in a heath robinson type fashion, bags much easier

Sorry should have been more specific, I meant for Carcasses so thatnk you for the advice

Kohana

Mutton cloth makes a good fly net, slide over body of animal cut to length tie off with cable tie at both ends then hand up in the shade, works for me.
    AT THE AGE OF 50 I DECIDED I WAS GOING TO GROW OLD F***ING DISGRACEFULLY

I have 2 un used ones Harkila/sealand good quality PM me if you are interested. Regards