Thread: Dsc level 1 training cd rom

Dsc level 1 training cd rom

Hi stalkers,

We have now available a new batch of our unique DSC Level 1 Training Aid. It has sold much better than we anticipated, and we are now happy to offer the CD Rom through Stalking Directory.

The CD Rom, which requires Microsoft Power Point is designed to be used as an instructional aid, and has a unique self-testing facility so you can carry out on-going assessment of your performance. You will be able to go into your DSCL1 course with confidence.

The CD Rom is available at 22.50 each, free P&P. Please email me on mike@jelendeer.com for more details, or to order a copy direct from us. You can also purchase a copy from our Ebay shop (type in 'DEER STALKING').

Regards to all.

Mike
    (Director - Jelen Deer Services)

Distinguished Member tartinjock's Avatar
    Is this a remake of the old Deer Quest? Does it shuffle answers through so what was answer 'a' this time would be 'b','c' or 'd' the next time? Does it give you your mark at the end?

Just wondering, I found the Deer Quest a good aid, so long as you knew that the Law had been updated since it's making.

Cheers

TJ
    Position and hold must be firm enough to support the firearm
    The firearm must point naturally at the target without any undue physical effort
    Sight alignment (aiming) must be correct
    The shot must be released and followed through without disturbing the position

Regular Poster
    Blog Entries
    thats a good point my mate wants to get through his lev 1 & 2 asap and was telling him how good a training aid it was . . . hope it aint changed
    Quote Originally Posted by tartinjock View Post
    Is this a remake of the old Deer Quest? Does it shuffle answers through so what was answer 'a' this time would be 'b','c' or 'd' the next time? Does it give you your mark at the end?

Just wondering, I found the Deer Quest a good aid, so long as you knew that the Law had been updated since it's making.

Cheers

TJ

Hi guys,

Nope, It's completely different to Deer Quest. It works on MS Powerpoint, so it shows up three questions per slide, and you have to click the slide a second time to reveal the correct answer. It doesn't give you a mark at the end.

You're right, Deer Quest was excellent, shame they didn't keep up with it.

This one is very simple to use. Haven't had any complaints so far out of many sales, other than those with older versions of Power Point had to download MS File Format Converters (free from Microsoft Website) as the CD was written on a new version of Powerpoint.

Many thanks,
    Mike - Jelen Deer Services

Account Suspended
    I think BDS are bring out a new Deer Quest in the next couple of months.