Available: bargain day out phesant, partridge & woodcock

dancoventry

Hi all,

We have some dates available for the forthcoming season (2010/2011).We are only having 5 or 6 of these days this season so be quick… This is a walk one stand one/mini driven shoot offering mixed 50-60 bird days of pheasant, partridge and some woodcock. The estate is also thriving with pigeon witch will not be added to the total bag, so shoot away as the bag could quite easily go 80+.

The price is a very cheap £1,350 per team, or can be split in to teams of 10 at £135 per gun. The estate is in a stunning location in Cambridge.

It is a friendly and relaxed shoot and is suitable for both the novice shooter to the experienced.

There is a lovely B&B nearby that offers excellent food and competitive rates which we can pre booked for you prior to the shoot.

If you are interested in booking or any questions please contact me.

Regards

Dan

Provisional dates:

Friday 22nd October 2010
Friday 5th November 2010
Friday 26th November 2010
Friday 10th December 2010
Also two Friday dates in January

Hi,
If I wanted to buy a whole day, how many guns do I need, is it two teams of 10 guns or just one team of 10 guns?. Are there beaters provided as well?, can the guns bring dogs?
Thanks for your help

Hi,
If you bought the whole day then you could have as many guns as you want. We are having a single guns day on the 22nd October 2010, this is based on 1 team of 10 guns shooting a 50-60 bird day as £135 per gun. We will also have some beaters included in the day along with a picker up or two.
You are also welcome to bring dogs as long as they are well behaved.

if you need any more info please contact me

regards

dan

Lee (Dan),

Shame Andy doesn't like me, I have a foreign client who would have taken all of these days as well as any more you had to offer...

If you get any other like this, let me know...

ATB

Alex

Back