Thread: Rut

Not here south west scotland i was watching three bucks yesturday and 6 does called a doe in but she had no follower at all. The weather has turned bad also here and that will put a dampner on it. No panic i am sure with all the chaps on this site out it will soon be spotted.
    Last edited by 6pointer; 15-07-2010 at 11:57.

Morning
    Called a Buck last Wed 7th July, came to call within 2 mins and right in to 40yds. Scotsgun then shot him. We also seen a good Buck chase a Doe which we did not shot. I was then out in the same area Friday 9th July managed to get a Buck out the trees he had a nosey and then went back in. I have also been watching some Does since and there were no bucks about yet.

weather is wet and windy now so maybe next week !!!

Dalkur (Ayrshire)

Account Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by dalkur View Post
    Morning
    Called a Buck last Wed 7th July, came to call within 2 mins and right in to 40yds. Scotsgun then shot him. We also seen a good Buck chase a Doe which we did not shot. I was then out in the same area Friday 9th July managed to get a Buck out the trees he had a nosey and then went back in. I have also been watching some Does since and there were no bucks about yet.

weather is wet and windy now so maybe next week !!!

Dalkur (Ayrshire)
    I am hoping you might be right as I am taking a friend up for a few days, hopefully by then it may be underway.

Regards
    Stu

Called in a mature doe this morning on her own x3 fieps and 2 minute pause then 1 more and she came from no where stopped 35m's away tested the wind and melted away. No buck with her.