New Trade Member- Cluny

Cluny Country

Hello Everyone,

We are a large firearms, optics and clothing dealer in Fife, central Scotland. We deal in new and second hand for almost all major brands -all of which can be seen on our two brand new websites:

For Optics and Clothing & Footwear- www.clunystore.co.uk

For Shotguns & Rifles- www.clunyguns.co.uk

Currently we have some really niche, big calibre rifles in stock (ideal for African game etc, these will be listed on this directory asap) and a lot of used/ex-display optics. We also have huge stock holdings of all new optics such as Zeiss V8 and Swarovski Z8i scopes etc.

We attend quite a few shows throughout the year, the next of which is the British Shooting Show on 10-12 February.

Any questions/enquiries, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Welcome.

I recently wanted to get an o/u after years of side-by-sides & headed over to Cluny as I knew you had such a great range from different manufacturers. You patiently allowed me to try just about every gun in the shop & sure enough, I found one that was just right & I'm still delighted with it.

The visit before I stopped to have a look at the new premises & you'd just taken in a pair of immaculate RF binoculars as part-exchange; that was an expensive trip too!

Good luck,

John

. Its always nice to have a perv over your stall at the shows, always a good range of goodies:)
Good luck and all the best
Tommy

Hi Robbie (I presume), welcome to the site. Lots of good guys on here (and like all internet forum the usual small bunch of not so helpful!).

Still loving the X Bolt .270 I bought from you last year. Now that the game season is over the Guerini Tempio is oiled and put away and the Browning 325 (over 25 years old now :eek:) will see a bit more daylight.

Trying hard not to call in for fear of being temped by a TI spotter :scared:.

Enjoy the show season

Robin

Welcome, you gave me a great deal on a zeiss scope I wanted. I told you the best price I could find it at, and you took off another £200, many thanks.

Welcome Robin et al,

Have always had a great service from you, whether it be trading in a used shotgun or buying a new scope for the rifle.

Hi all, I bought my XD38 off Robbie two years ago, he a great guy to deal with, went the extra mile and more to ensure I got it a.s.a.p. AND popped a pack of AA rechargeable batteries in, and car charger as well. GREAT COMPANY TO DEAL WITH, deerwarden

Back