Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Posts Moved from the BDS Thread

England, a large country south of the Scottish Border

Posts Moved from the BDS Thread

Quote Originally Posted by sikamalc View Post
    The BDS are a registered charity, and therefore fall under charitable law and if they break that law the Charity Commission have the right to take over the running of the charity, although that would be a last resort.

Therefore as a charity they are not a profit making business, and there are strict guidleines to adhere to. I would not make assumptions that members of the charity are making money from it on an open forum. Its unwise in my opinion Mr Quarrel.

ATB

Sikamalc
    I agree with "Choc" a bloody ripoff, nothing to do with stalkers (thier words, not mine) and while you are at it, why dont irresponsibly state my full name on a public forum

Quote Originally Posted by buck52 View Post
    I agree with "Choc" a bloody ripoff, nothing to do with stalkers (thier words, not mine) and while you are at it, why dont irresponsibly state my full name on a public forum
    Do you have something to hide??!!!

Account Suspended
    The BDS are a registered charity, and therefore fall under charitable law and if they break that law the Charity Commission have the right to take over the running of the charity, although that would be a last resort.

Therefore as a charity they are not a profit making business, and there are strict guidleines to adhere to. I would not make assumptions that members of the charity are making money from it on an open forum. Its unwise in my opinion Mr Quarrel.

ATB

Sikamalc
    Very informative reply that Sikamalc

Its unwise in my opinion Mr Quarrel.
    Real name or conversational position?

Account Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    Real name or conversational position?

Both

England, a large country south of the Scottish Border
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick A View Post
    Do you have something to hide??!!!
    No, do you Patrick A ?? !!

Account Suspended
    Me I am a good guy and I think you missed one of the AKAs
    I try too so the wife keeps telling me she says I am very trying in fact she got that long service medal for devotion to duty that my A.W should have had that Widows Sons refers to
    Last edited by Mannlicher_Stu; 14-07-2010 at 15:59. Reason: Spelling its contagious

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewS View Post
    Do you have any facts to substantiate this? If you do, I'm sure the Society and indeed the Charities Commission, would like to hear them. If you don't, you might care to (publicly) withdraw your comments?
    Andrew

Longshot-Wireviz-Sldg-Choc-Dave Quarell to name but a few of the titles he has posted under over the yeas on various fora has never allowed facts to get in the way of getting his opinionated views across . Irrespective of how wrong, deluded, obnoxious or confrontational those views might be.

You don't expect him to start now do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Carter View Post
    Andrew

Longshot-Wireviz-Sldg-Choc-Dave Quarell to name but a few of the titles he has posted under over the yeas on various fora has never allowed facts to get in the way of getting his opinionated views across . Irrespective of how wrong, deluded, obnoxious or confrontational those views might be.

You don't expect him to start now do you?
    We have had recently a spate of posts on various threads that have been nothing less than disruptive, and I am getting fed up with it. The above is a fine example it adds nothing to the original content of the post or even alludes to it in anyway, just another personal assassination attempt, and only his 6th post as well. Stu you have had a warning from Malcolm but seem to attach little importance to it, maybe you did not understand so let me make it a little clearer, if you are unable to conduct yourself in a reasonable manner, then I shall help you. If you continue to make disruptive posts then I shall remove the disruption, the same goes for you Carter and anyone else that is incapable of acting in an adult fashion.

I posted this on open forum as opposed to dealing with it via PM as I want nobody to be confused as to how we wish this site to conduct itself. The content of these forums are read by a great many people from differing organisations for a variety of reasons, it would be nice if we could present a united front and demonstrate a like mindedness in our collective thinking. This does not mean that there will never be dissent of course there will be, it would not be normal healthy if there were not, but a reasoned debate airing the differences would be so much more beneficial than childlike name calling. So we will have no more of it.

John
    Last edited by JAYB; 14-07-2010 at 19:00.
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Account Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by JAYB View Post
    We have had recently a spate of posts on various threads that have been nothing less than disruptive, and I am getting fed up with it. The above is a fine example it adds nothing to the original content of the post or even alludes to it in anyway, just another personal assassination attempt, and only his 6th post as well. Stu you have had a warning from Malcolm but seem to attach little importance to it, maybe you did not understand so let me make it a little clearer, if you are unable to conduct yourself in a reasonable manner, then I shall help you. If you continue to make disruptive posts then I shall remove the disruption, the same goes for you Carter and anyone else that is incapable of acting in an adult fashion.

I posted this on open forum as opposed to dealing with it via PM as I want nobody to be confused as to how we wish this site to conduct itself. The content of these forums are read by a great many people from differing organisations for a variety of reasons, it would be nice if we could present a united front and demonstrate a like mindedness in our collective thinking. This does not mean that there will never be dissent of course there will be, it would not be normal healthy if there were not, but a reasoned debate airing the differences would be so much more beneficial than childlike name calling. So we will have no more of it.

John
    Nowt to do with me Accusing the wrong bloke pal