Death of a good friend & fellow stalker aged 34 years

lwcdart

Gents

I have just found out that a good buddy & member of my stalking syndicate died in Afgahanistan on Tuesday, he was Major Josh Bowman aged only 34 years.

He was killed along with 2 of his comand by a rogue Afghan trooper that they were training.

He will be sadly missed by the stalking syndicate at Newhouse Estate.

Josh was a keen stalker & had been a member of the syndicate for over 5 years, he had seen active service in Iraq also in the last few years.

He was one of the nicest blokes you could ever care to meet.

Our best wishes go out to his family & Friends

Regards Lee

Sad news indeed.
What makes this worse for me was that he was killed at his base where he should be at his safest.
My sympathies to all who knew him.
basil.

That's terrible. :(

Deepest sympathies to all his family and friends

Alex

Sympathies with his family my thoughts are with them.

I lost a close family member 27years ago who was serving in the forces, the ultimate sacrafice.

Another life cut far too short...:(

I'm sure plenty of members know someone who has been, or is, out in Afghanistan, and I'm sure that we all keep our fingers crossed that they return unharmed. Unfortunately that isn't always the case.

Deepest sympathy to his family and friends.

Sympathys to his family, i have a nephew in recruit company of the Commandos will be likely to out there later this year. My hope is for every one serving there gets home safely.

Very sad news any life cut short in this conflict and I cant guess how much his loss will effect his family and friends.

I extend my deepest sympathy to his family and those close to him.
Stu

On behalf of the Admin team and myself we extend our deepest sympathies to all his family and friends. These men and women of our armed forces are the best of the best, they undertake a difficult job in a dangerous part of the world, we owe them all a debt of gratitude. God bless those that have lost their lives and keep them safe.

Sikamalc and the Admin team.

Back