Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Radio 2 News this Morning

Radio 2 News this Morning

Just caught the news on radio 2 this morning, seem they ( gov ) are looking at how FAC and SGC are issued/granted all because of the last 4/5 wks in regards to the 2 guys running amok with the shot guns...

Typical, wondered whan this would happen. In one of the cases Mr Moat had never had a SGC so what use would tighening the rules on issueing them do?

Money better spent catching bad Guys and getting illegal guns off the streets

+1 on above

so does all the deaths caused by cars mean that they will look into how they got there licence and are they going to make it harder???????
    if they put more police on the ground instead of in cars then we might see crime go down,looking at some of the police on the news over the last few weeks most of them couldn't run to a chip shop let alone go after the bad guys.
    They should do what they have in the army an annual fitness test,if they dont pass then they are out.
    Last edited by mick b; 16-07-2010 at 13:59.

email your MP voice your concerns, mine new bloke has heard from me twice since the election on gun legislation. Lets not let Westminster do the stalking, lets keep them informed by the people who know. Tom

8 people a day are killed by speeding, how many by so called "accidents", drunk drivers, dangerous driving, etc. etc.etc. I don't know, and very little said about it, but some derainged person with or without SGC/FAC goes on the rampage and its " ban all weapons, ban all weapons !!!" What more can one say.

Laws are only for honest people.

A revamp of them will make NO difference.
    There is a place on this planet for all of God's creatures, right next to my tatties and gravy!!!

there is nothing surer than they will tighten up the laws i believe that police forces have already been told to look at gun ownership and how many gun owners are activly using there weapons . i was in my local gun shop buying bullets the other day and the owner told me to tell people to but some ammuntion so it appears they are using there guns she was told this by our local fac licenceing officer so i belive they will look at gun owners who dont shoot so much or owners who inherit guns from family etc

Quote Originally Posted by swatty View Post
    i was in my local gun shop buying bullets the other day and the owner told me to tell people to but some ammuntion so it appears they are using there guns she was told this by our local fac licenceing officer so i belive they will look at gun owners who dont shoot so much or owners who inherit guns from family etc
    Sounds like an excellent reason for anyone to take up handloading then!

They won't be able to get their heads around the lack of ammo or expanding bullets being purchased if you, like several on the forum already do, import bullets from abroad.

Account Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    Sounds like an excellent reason for anyone to take up handloading then!

They won't be able to get their heads around the lack of ammo or expanding bullets being purchased if you, like several on the forum already do, import bullets from abroad.

Bloody right they wont they cant get the heads around it now.