for the intelligent on here

PAULT

If friction causes heat how long would it take for a donkey to screw a bucket of water to boiling point i await your replies

Though friction does cause heat a donkey shagging a bucket of water will never cause it to boil as heat lost would exceed the small amount generated. Apart from the science bit, he'd surely scald his cock much above 35 degrees and probably lose interest anyway. You need to get out more by the way!;)
MS:)

If friction causes heat how long would it take for a donkey to screw a bucket of water to boiling point i await your replies

Ha Ha let me see a Donkey Screw a bucket of water !!!!silly Question Me thinks!!!!Sorry you asked My freind:confused:

You must remember that the heat of the meat is inversley proportional to the angle of dangle !

easy enough

f = donkey

o = bucket

u = donkey body temp

f = water temp

c = quantity of water

k = depth of bucket circumference

f = amount of strokes required

sum equals

donkey x donkey temp x quantity of water x depth of circumference x bucket x water temp and finally x amount of strokes...

SIMPLES:rofl:

ps get a life, go stalking

atb F

When I was in Africa, they used a donkey as a means to heat the water for the bath/shower
it did not take that long once it got going,
I think it would all depend on what you fed it that dictated on how quick it got the water heated;)

I wouldnt be knowing with not being intelegent but I would swap you a donkeys knob end and a tin of blacking for it if you ever wanted to get rid of it:)

Back