Wanted: gunsmithing opportunity

musketsmoke

Hello

i am looking for a gunsmithing opportunity in or around north, north west, or west London

i am not a beginner am quite experienced in machining and doing mods and other things

by trade i am a Restoration engineer in the motor vehicle industry and have a good eye on
attention to detail
looking to expand my knowledge and learn more about my Passion Shooting and gun smithing

Full or Part time all offers considered

Thank you

Clinton

am told its a mission i am not young enough and not a beginner and not experienced enough
been to 2 famous makers Watsons and Rigby Still looking anyone?

Ladbrook & Langton Gunsmiths

We are recruiting !

Are you looking for an apprenticeship with a difference?

Ladbrook & Langton Gunsmiths has been established since 1988 and 2 years ago we moved into new premises. We're now looking for an apprentice who wants to learn about all aspects of gunsmithing over a 5-year training programme.

You may have studied mechanical engineering at college, you might just be fascinated with "how things work" and how to fix things when they go wrong or you could be a keen shot who has always wanted to work with shotguns but didn't know where to start with such a niche profession.

You must be able to deal effectively with customers both face-to-face and over the telephone, and have basic computer skills.

Do you have the desire to learn and be part of our tight-knit team?

Are you......
- Enthusiastic
- A team player
- Practical
- Reliable
- Keen
- A Self-starter

If so, we want to hear from you, so please drop us a line along with your CV

Deadline for applications 16th June

http://www.gunrepair.co.uk/

Back