Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cwm bei...awe...awe...cwm bei

Do you need to be Welsh to do this. If not I am a failure it doesn't not involve guns
    AT THE AGE OF 50 I DECIDED I WAS GOING TO GROW OLD F***ING DISGRACEFULLY

Quote Originally Posted by sikadog View Post
    Do you need to be Welsh to do this. If not I am a failure it doesn't not involve guns
    No, although it helps if you're used to chasing sheep.

Get down, Shep!
    /l\ Y gwir yn erbyn y byd /l\

I work with 3 Welsh men and they tell me I am now an honorary Welsh man but they have not trained me to chase sheep yet
    AT THE AGE OF 50 I DECIDED I WAS GOING TO GROW OLD F***ING DISGRACEFULLY

never mind Iwrch, I'll ask Ifor Williams if he's got a spare trailer for the sheep that you're chasing ! CYMRU AM BYTH boyo!....callie

Quote Originally Posted by sikadog View Post
    I work with 3 Welsh men and they tell me I am now an honorary Welsh man but they have not trained me to chase sheep yet
    You obviously need to try going on the pull in Buckley. There's plenty of mutton out grazing over there of a Saturday night...

Quote Originally Posted by callie View Post
    never mind Iwrch, I'll ask Ifor Williams if he's got a spare trailer for the sheep that you're chasing ! CYMRU AM BYTH boyo!....callie
    Ah yes, the famous Ifor Wiliams trailer, or Muntiacus tranportii to use its scientific name.

Iwrch........Swt mae heddi bach ?

You've either just started your holiday or MR BRAINS has overloaded your system

With a post like this you can't argue that 'you lost the plot' because it seems that you never had it in the first place !

(I must admit that I did have a bit of fun with it though !)

Hwyl

Rocky
    The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple

Quote Originally Posted by rockingod View Post
    ...MR BRAINS has overloaded your system...
    Impossible! Its life that overloads my system. A couple of hours nestling in the comfort of Mr Brains's finest makes me all better again.