Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Cwm bei...awe...awe...cwm bei

  1. #1

  2. #2

  3. #3
    Do you need to be Welsh to do this. If not I am a failure it doesn't not involve guns
    AT THE AGE OF 50 I DECIDED I WAS GOING TO GROW OLD F***ING DISGRACEFULLY

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by sikadog View Post
    Do you need to be Welsh to do this. If not I am a failure it doesn't not involve guns
    No, although it helps if you're used to chasing sheep.

    Get down, Shep!
    /l\ Y gwir yn erbyn y byd /l\

  5. #5
    I work with 3 Welsh men and they tell me I am now an honorary Welsh man but they have not trained me to chase sheep yet
    AT THE AGE OF 50 I DECIDED I WAS GOING TO GROW OLD F***ING DISGRACEFULLY

  6. #6
    never mind Iwrch, I'll ask Ifor Williams if he's got a spare trailer for the sheep that you're chasing ! CYMRU AM BYTH boyo!....callie

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by sikadog View Post
    I work with 3 Welsh men and they tell me I am now an honorary Welsh man but they have not trained me to chase sheep yet
    You obviously need to try going on the pull in Buckley. There's plenty of mutton out grazing over there of a Saturday night...
    /l\ Y gwir yn erbyn y byd /l\

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by callie View Post
    never mind Iwrch, I'll ask Ifor Williams if he's got a spare trailer for the sheep that you're chasing ! CYMRU AM BYTH boyo!....callie
    Ah yes, the famous Ifor Wiliams trailer, or Muntiacus tranportii to use its scientific name.
    /l\ Y gwir yn erbyn y byd /l\

  9. #9
    Iwrch........Swt mae heddi bach ?

    You've either just started your holiday or MR BRAINS has overloaded your system

    With a post like this you can't argue that 'you lost the plot' because it seems that you never had it in the first place !

    (I must admit that I did have a bit of fun with it though !)

    Hwyl

    Rocky
    The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by rockingod View Post
    ...MR BRAINS has overloaded your system...
    Impossible! Its life that overloads my system. A couple of hours nestling in the comfort of Mr Brains's finest makes me all better again.
    /l\ Y gwir yn erbyn y byd /l\

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •