Cwm bei...awe...awe...cwm bei

never mind Iwrch, I'll ask Ifor Williams if he's got a spare trailer for the sheep that you're chasing ! CYMRU AM BYTH boyo!....callie

I work with 3 Welsh men and they tell me I am now an honorary Welsh man but they have not trained me to chase sheep yet

You obviously need to try going on the pull in Buckley. There's plenty of mutton out grazing over there of a Saturday night...

never mind Iwrch, I'll ask Ifor Williams if he's got a spare trailer for the sheep that you're chasing ! CYMRU AM BYTH boyo!....callie

Ah yes, the famous Ifor Wiliams trailer, or Muntiacus tranportii to use its scientific name.

Iwrch........Swt mae heddi bach ?

You've either just started your holiday or MR BRAINS has overloaded your system:rolleyes::D

With a post like this you can't argue that 'you lost the plot' because it seems that you never had it in the first place !:cuckoo:

(I must admit that I did have a bit of fun with it though !)

Hwyl

Rocky

Well
I blame the dog for my miserable attempt of 158
can't of understood the lingo:rofl:

Hey Stone I managed 149.........Mind you I have chased a few fat ewes in my time !
(They don't call it 'Wild West Wales' for nothing !:D:D:D

Rocky

I scored 763.

Might have been something to do with the fact that I got the collie to herd the wooly buggers towards me and then tried to grab them with my velcro gloves. Couldn't stop the little white devils making a run for the pen ;)

Must have thought I was ugly :(

willie_gunn

Back