Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: But you cant sell shooting gear?

But you cant sell shooting gear?

I wonder - Do you get the staff included and what's the company benefits like ? free dental might be interesting

A Wholesale business?

Just had a quick look through their feedback. They also sold this :-

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=260615559284

I wonder what that will be used to grow???

Quote Originally Posted by RED-DOT View Post
    A Wholesale business?
    Maybe they're into "cheap eastern european imports"?

Account Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by MJ75 View Post
    Just had a quick look through their feedback. They also sold this :-

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=260615559284

I wonder what that will be used to grow???

Probably warts under their chin

I once visted one of those parlours and they gave me the wax treatment
    Dont ask me what they did
    Last edited by Mannlicher_Stu; 19-07-2010 at 15:55.

i know all about selling shooting gear not so much ebay but paypal i sold a shotgun through one of the forums and being stupid the guy just paid me straight into my paypal account no gift etc just straight money transfer all was well till i tried to take my money i recieved an email from paypal wanting to know what the money was for so i explained all the circumstances shotgun cert numbers i posted gun so rfds etc and that it was all above board and legal next thing i know i had serious and organised crime squad on the phone wanting to know about it and my local firearms officer on the door step needing more details which wasnt a problem as it was all above board the thing that really pissed me off was that im now banned from using paypal for life they still email me about there services they will not agree to remove my details from there system so they have my bank account etc all because i was honest about where the money came from rather than lying and saying i sold a brothel
    Last edited by swatty; 19-07-2010 at 19:06.

The discription is what its all about !!

"USED".

Anybody scratching yet ????

Bob, no one has asked the obvious question: why were searching for massage parlours on Ebay??

Enquiring minds need to know.....
    Brian.

Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you......

Quote Originally Posted by swatty View Post
    i know all about selling shooting gear not so much ebay but paypal i sold a shotgun through one of the forums and being stupid the guy just paid me straight into my paypal account no gift etc just straight money transfer all was well till i tried to take my money i recieved an email from paypal wanting to know what the money was for so i explained all the circumstances shotgun cert numbers i posted gun so rfds etc and that it was all above board and legal next thing i know i had serious and organised crime squad on the phone wanting to know about it and my local firearms officer on the door step needing more details which wasnt a problem as it was all above board the thing that really pissed me off was that im now banned from using paypal for life they still email me about there services they will not agree to remove my details from there system so they have my bank account etc all because i was honest about where the money came from rather than lying and saying i sold a brothel
    E-Bay and Pay-pal rules are quite clear on firearms and the like. The use of their facilities for selling any type of gun other than bona fide toy guns is forbidden. If you sell or buy any kind of gun through Pay-pal you need to make sure that niether party mention the word "gun" in any communication. You also need to be sure that the party you are dealing with is completely trustworthy and isn't going to recall their payment once they've bought the gun from you. If anything goes wrong with any transaction like this you have no come back what so ever as selling/buying any kind of gun contavenes Pay-pal policy. A policy you agreed to abide by when you opened your account.
    You can't say muntjac without saying, Mmmmmm.