Thread: Hello all

Hello all

Hi Range Master here,sorry for late intro,been hunting shootin fishin since was a young boy and thats some years ago how time flies,had my own pest control for over 12 years,been stalking for alot of years Captain of my own syndicates in SW scotland,have DMQ 1 DMQ 2 ect do alot of range work .

Regular Poster
    Blog Entries
    captain more like captain pugwash.. its only 6 weeks to late your intro, if it was on time id think it wasnt you ha ha
    Quote Originally Posted by Range Master View Post
    Hi Range Master here,sorry for late intro,been hunting shootin fishin since was a young boy and thats some years ago how time flies,had my own pest control for over 12 years,been stalking for alot of years Captain of my own syndicates in SW scotland,have DMQ 1 DMQ 2 ect do alot of range work .

Quote Originally Posted by calmac View Post
    captain more like captain pugwash.. its only 6 weeks to late your intro, if it was on time id think it wasnt you ha ha
    pugwash and captain Mainwaring perfect team

Quote Originally Posted by centralbeltstalker View Post
    pugwash and captain Mainwaring perfect team
    He does like to joke on Calmac doesnt he,well I will have the last laugh when I dont renew his stalking next year he he

He does like to joke on Calmac doesnt he,well I will have the last laugh when I dont renew his stalking next year he he
    put the old horse out to grass i will take his space

Regular Poster
    Blog Entries
    just remember who sauced it all

Quote Originally Posted by centralbeltstalker View Post
    put the old horse out to grass i will take his space
    Mentioning horses we found a horse in a farmer friends field at the weekend lying down thought it had died but its legs started to twitch,the vet was called out and after examining the horse it was found to have lockjaw tetnus,he gave it a shot of antbiotics he came back to check on it and decided to put it down he shot it.,

Regular Poster
    Blog Entries
    whats with the long face??
    Mentioning horses we found a horse in a farmer friends field at the weekend lying down thought it had died but its legs started to twitch,the vet was called out and after examining the horse it was found to have lockjaw tetnus,he gave it a shot of antbiotics he came back to check on it and decided to put it down he shot it.,