pics for muddy

stone

hi muddy ,
following on from our conversation the other night
this was my first fallow buck of my ground , and the third biggest to date ,
sorry i don't hav any pictures off the others
SCAN0007.jpg

this is my biggest roe buck to date off the other piece where most of my roe are, it is placed next to my only sika stag i ever shot
P1010866.jpg

once again thanks very much for yours and mrs muddy's hospitality, and look forward to buying you a drink at quexs
many thanks
stone

That Fallow has a bit of a ropey head Stone, ugly looking brute! How did you get the sunglasses and hat to stay on? :lol:

I'm really dead now!

That Fallow has a bit of a ropey head Stone, ugly looking brute!

And we dont hear comments like that too often about a "trophy"!!! But great minds and all that but Im too polite! ;)

nutty

Hi Stone,
just seen your mug shot, the trip to Poland is off! :lol: It's hard enough flying with firearms and dealing with airport security without having Elma Fudds nephew in tow. :lol:
P.S. Did you find dat wascaly wabbit?
Mark

Stone mate there is a tin helmet and body armour on ebay. You may need it mate I can here the friendly fire coming your way from here!

'In Coming'!

I thought it was a picture of a Piere David Cow chewing on a nettle at first! :eek: Its just a good job he has so many kind and considerate friends like you and I Mark. :lol:

I'm thinking
"Ermintrude" :lol:
Has that Fallow got a snotty nose, or has he just been Tom and Dick at the thought of being stuffed , mounted and having to spend the rest of his days hung on a wall having to look at Stone's ugly boat as he passes by? :cry:

Mark its Stone's missus I feel sorry for. A very pretty girl, she sits all alone at night whilst he limps around his bell tower talking to his stuffed animals and pulling on his bell rope. Poor girl. :(

p155 taking barstewards :lol:
it took me an hour to work out how to scan, copy ,and post that fallow pic when i realised my ugly mutt had not been blanked out and there was no way i was going to start it all over again with a fresh pic
more fool me :lol:
i'll get my own back just you watch :evil:

Yeah right village! :lol: Fair play Stone you have broad shoulders and take it well. Whose next?.........Wheres Wadas? :lol:

I'll leave you alone now mate, you go and have a lie down, give that face a rest! :lol:

Stone you are a true stalker.
You sit silent and rarely seen (thanks for that) and then just when we think it's safe to go back in the woods...................................................
I know you are waiting out there for me and Beo, we're going to have to watch our backs. :eek:
Mark

PICKS ON COMPUTER

DONT TAKE ANY **** FROM THESE OTHERS THERE ALL JEALOUS OF YOUR ACHIEVEMENT AND GREAT TROPHIES AND MEMORIES IVE SEEN IT ALL BEFORE . CAN I COME WITH YOU MATE NEXT TIME YOU GO OUT A QUESTION I KEEP GETTING ASKED IM LUCKY I JUST SAY YES BUT ITS A WASTE OF TIME 222CWD WAS ON THE GROUND YESTERDAY AND SAW NOTHING . THIS SEEMS TO WORK FOR ME YOU COULD SAY SORRY MR B BOOKED IN THAT DAY WEATHER CRAP THERES A MOON JUST KEEP MAKING EXCUSES THEY WILL GIVE UP IN THE END HOPEFULLY

I'm not jealous of anything. I'm not a trophy hunter, big racks don't fit in the freezer and if they did the meat would be too tough to eat. :confused: As for invites I have more than enough.

Back