Blaser Stocks

Cawdor118

Do you think it's worth getting a Monza over a standard Pro Success? Few extra quid... Can't decide myself!

I assume the leather will age badly with wear and tear, and being exposed to the elements. So you'll probably pay more to buy it, and receive less when/if you sell it. I'd spend my extra pennies on a nice wooden stock if it was me. Then buy an extra plastic stock at a later date, perhaps a 2nd hand one at a good price (what I did). Then pick your stock according to conditions etc. Just another option... stocks are interchangeable without change of POI fyi.

I never even considered dragging it through a gorse bush... Tearing at the leather! Food for thought.

I assume the leather will age badly with wear and tear, and being exposed to the elements. So you'll probably pay more to buy it, and receive less when/if you sell it. I'd spend my extra pennies on a nice wooden stock if it was me. Then buy an extra plastic stock at a later date, perhaps a 2nd hand one at a good price (what I did). Then pick your stock according to conditions etc. Just another option... stocks are interchangeable without change of POI fyi.

Id change it out for a different rifle all together. Blasers are so overpriced and the snobbery that comes with them is unbearable

so you keep telling us.....

OP
I can not imagine why anyone would put leather on a stock
before you even get to the back door, spill some solvent or cleaner on it and its going to look like an expensive mistake....

Ed, you have sold it for me. There seems to be more negatives than positives with the leather.

so you keep telling us.....

OP
I can not imagine why anyone would put leather on a stock
before you even get to the back door, spill some solvent or cleaner on it and its going to look like an expensive mistake....

Back