Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: marco pierre's peruke

marco pierre's peruke

According to the Shooting Times "The extraordinary buck was culled two days after it was seen for the first time" mmmmmmm or was it left to get so large that a very rich celebrity would pay a fortune to shoot it ? (I hope not but it does make you wonder)
    bairn79

Whatever the cost I am sure he can afford it anyway, so if the estate are heppy to take is money & he is happy enough to part with it then the best of luck to them both I say.

I no longer tend to shoot any big beasts but did take probably the largest Roe I have shot in the last 5 years last week, it may just scrape a bronze I think & I only took the beast as I had watched him for ages on "next doors" ground & knew that they would take him on site, so when he came over the fence old painless was waiting!

Regs Lee

Quote Originally Posted by bairn79 View Post
    According to the Shooting Times "The extraordinary buck was culled two days after it was seen for the first time" mmmmmmm or was it left to get so large that a very rich celebrity would pay a fortune to shoot it ? (I hope not but it does make you wonder)
    Nearly all the big bucks I have shot have been on their first sighting

ugly looking bast@rd of a thing ,and the buck is not much better .but if it makes the man happy .

Quote Originally Posted by irishgun View Post
    ugly looking bast@rd of a thing ,and the buck is not much better .but if it makes the man happy .
    i like it
    bairn79

It cost him 12k according to the rumour mill.

Prostalk on here is a partner in the company so maybe he can give us a clue to what sort of figure it sold for.

Not the exact one but a rough one

Quote Originally Posted by kingstonandy View Post
    It cost him 12k according to the rumour mill.
    point made, peruke on the land, keep it hush, let it get bigger & uglier then charge 12k "allegedly" to let some one shoot it!!
    bairn79

Jeezus, I thought I was cynical

The man is certainly willing to pay big BUCKS for his stalking

Joking apart, I would certainly not expect any members to have to justify their clients or business on here

From a personal point of veiw ,i believe all perukes and assosiated moss heads should be treated as on the spot culls and not sold as a macarbra trophy.Speaking from experience, having shot a bigger example than this claiment .Truly grotesque.