Dsc 2 completed

filledeferme

Immensly proud to receive my Dsc Level 2 certificate. Apparentky not many ladies have it but I cannot find out exactly how many.
without the support of SD and its members it would not have been possible so a huge thanks to all those that offered to witness for me. It is so encouraging when people are prepared to put themselves out to help you acheive your goals.
Big thanks to John for all his support too. A real gent.
All that is left is for me to find some local stalking in Lancashire so that I can put my experinece and learning to good use on a regular basis. I get the feeling that this is where I may fall diwn a little. Hopefully persistance will pay off.

This really is a supportive, knowledgable and great community. Thanks to all those who put the hours in to make it available to us.
Would upload a photo but cant work out how!!

Lynn

Well done Lynn, you worked hard to get your certificate and you fully deserve it. It was a pleasure to help, hope you find some local stalking soon.

John

Thanks Mike I would really appreciate it! Did send an email just to let you know and thanking you for help in setting up my rifle!

If you know of any permissions available in the area I would really appreciate the heads up. A lot like 'hens teeth'!!!!

Back