Available: New Forest-Cull Fallow Stalking Opening Week 3rd & 4th of August only

lwcdart

Gents

I have made the decission to take a 3 guests per day on the 3rd & 4th of August only, I know its short notice.

The stalking will be on the 1100 acre Private Newhouse Estate on the Hants/Wilts border, there are 5 species of deer on the estate-however these guest days will be for cull fallow & munties only.

There will be no restrictions on number of deer taken by SD members, the days will be at a fixed price of £150 per person for an AM & PM accompanied outing this is inclusive of culled animals.

The stalking will be accompanied by myself & one of my other experianced stalkers, so it is possible that 1 experianced guest will be given a beat with a number of highseats either AM or PM, this will be rotated as will the beats to ensure that everyone gets a fair share of the stalking & experiance of the guides.

I am happy should anyone wish to take a single day-but will not split for just one stalk only.

I can refer you to a local hotel that will accomodate stalkers at a good rate for B&B.

A good number of SD members joined us last August & again in the winter, on the whole a good time was had by pretty much all who came with very few people blanking.

Our deer density is very high at the moment as are the expectations for opening week.

Due to previous late cancelations & no shows last season I would ask for a 50% deposit up front on booking, this is due to the simple fact that last year I turned a number of people away for the same dates to then have 2 members not bother to either cancle or turn up.

All culled deer to remain the property of Newhouse Game.

Please PM me should you wish to book or have any questions

Regards Lee

Last edited:
Back