Available: Syndicate places - - Roe Stalking near Inverness.

JRoe

[FONT=&amp]Stalking Syndicate places 1st April 2017 to 31st March 2018 [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]I have Syndicate places available for unaccompanied Stalkers in the Carse of Ardersier near Inverness. 2,500 acres mixed forestry and arable. Roe Deer only. Price is £750 for one year or Standing order/direct debit of £70 per month. No limit on the number of Deer shot and you are allowed to keep four carcasses for your own use during the year. Other Deer shot can be bought by yourself at Dealer's going rate or can left with myself. High seats are available and there are no hidden charges or trophy fees or penalties.
I would prefer you to have at least DSC1 or be working towards but experience will be taken into consideration. Insurance - - membership of BASC , SGA or Deer Society is acceptable. FAC with deer legal calibre ( In Scotland)

Here is my usual advert which also still applies if you would prefer occasional accompanied Stalking.
[/FONT]

Roe Stalking near Inverness
Roe Stalking for skilled or novice Hunters. Bring your own Rifle or you’re welcome to use one of mine. Instruction available at no extra charge if required. From only £80 per outing (Approx four hours). If an extra opportunity should arise after your successful stalk that would be fine, however you are restricted to two Roe per outing. No Trophy fees but a good bottle of Malt would be appreciated if you get yourself a decent one!

B&B at www.cromalbank.com - - with pickup from Airport or Railway Station if needed. Reduced rates for Stalkers, £30 each, inc full breakfast ( can be a Hunter's one if you've been successful earlier !)
Plenty Roe about - - Good easy walking areas - - mixed arable with plenty woodland. Companions are welcome and you may take your Venison home with you at Dealer's rates. Here's a link if you want an idea of the ground - -
Flash Earth - Zoom into satellite and aerial imagery of the Earth in Flash

It is mainly the woodland on the east side marching with the Fort George Ranges on the west.
Contact me, John Ross by PM or email cromalbank@aol.com for more info and available dates etc.

Thankyou.

" not the end of the world, - - but you can see it from here ! "

Well done John, another great offer as usual. Very generous man is the Mayor of Ardesier :D.

John

Further to the announcement in SD. Can you advise if places still available please?
Have DSC 1&2, Deer Management Cert, First Aid +F, NCPT 30 and 31 plus kit willing to work and travel.
Thanks
Rossett

[FONT=&amp]Stalking Syndicate places 1st April 2017 to 31st March 2018 [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]I have Syndicate places available for unaccompanied Stalkers in the Carse of Ardersier near Inverness. 2,500 acres mixed forestry and arable. Roe Deer only. Price is £750 for one year or Standing order/direct debit of £70 per month. No limit on the number of Deer shot and you are allowed to keep four carcasses for your own use during the year. Other Deer shot can be bought by yourself at Dealer's going rate or can left with myself. High seats are available and there are no hidden charges or trophy fees or penalties.
I would prefer you to have at least DSC1 or be working towards but experience will be taken into consideration. Insurance - - membership of BASC , SGA or Deer Society is acceptable. FAC with deer legal calibre ( In Scotland)

Here is my usual advert which also still applies if you would prefer occasional accompanied Stalking.
[/FONT]

Roe Stalking near Inverness
Roe Stalking for skilled or novice Hunters. Bring your own Rifle or you’re welcome to use one of mine. Instruction available at no extra charge if required. From only £80 per outing (Approx four hours). If an extra opportunity should arise after your successful stalk that would be fine, however you are restricted to two Roe per outing. No Trophy fees but a good bottle of Malt would be appreciated if you get yourself a decent one!

B&B at www.cromalbank.com - - with pickup from Airport or Railway Station if needed. Reduced rates for Stalkers, £30 each, inc full breakfast ( can be a Hunter's one if you've been successful earlier !)
Plenty Roe about - - Good easy walking areas - - mixed arable with plenty woodland. Companions are welcome and you may take your Venison home with you at Dealer's rates. Here's a link if you want an idea of the ground - -
Flash Earth - Zoom into satellite and aerial imagery of the Earth in Flash

It is mainly the woodland on the east side marching with the Fort George Ranges on the west.
Contact me, John Ross by PM or email cromalbank@aol.com for more info and available dates etc.

Thankyou.

" not the end of the world, - - but you can see it from here ! "

Back